Session Chair/ Session Organizers:
1. Dr. Dinesh Goyal, Professor, PIET, Jaipur, India.
2. Ms. Abhilasha Vyas, Assistant Professor, GSFC University, Vadodara, India.
Aim and Scope
Computational Intelligence (CI) is the theory, design, implementation and creation of computational paradigms that are biologically and linguistically motivated. Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, and Evolutionary Computation have historically been the three principal pillars of CI. Many nature-inspired computing paradigms have developed in time. CI is therefore an emerging field and currently involves computing paradigms such as ambient intelligence, artificial life, cultural learning, artificial endocrine networks, social reasoning, and artificial hormone networks in addition to the three main components. In designing effective intelligent systems, including games and cognitive developmental systems, CI plays a major role. An explosion of research on deep learning, particularly deep convolutionary neural networks, has occurred over the last few years. Deep learning has been the central form of artificial intelligence nowadays. Some of the most popular AI systems are actually based on CI.
The session aims to provide a platform for researchers and engineers across the world to exchange and explore state-of-art advances and innovations, in areas of implementation of Smart and Digital Technologies for building social applications. The objective of the session is to explore various areas of research wherein smart technologies like AI, IoT, and Blockchain can be integrated to facilitate creation of smart cities with the foremost goal of improving the quality of life. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below.
• Combinatorial and numerical optimization
• Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques
• Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques
• Nature Inspired Computing Techniques
• Personalization for search and social interaction
• Recommender systems and collaborative technologies
• IoT Large Scale Pilots and Portability
• Heterogeneous Networks, Web of Things, Web of Everything
• Sensors Data Management, IoT Mining and Data Analytics
• Mobility, Localization and Management Aspects
• Security and Privacy in Cloud and Pervasive Computing
• Authentication, Privacy and Security Models
• Security Frameworks, Architectures and Protocols
• Biometric Technologies and Applications
• Content Protection and Digital Rights Management
• Database and Software Security
• Privacy, Security and Trust in Social Media
• Security in IoT and Edge Computing
• Distributed Ledgers and Blockchain Technologies
• IT Infrastructure, Management and its policies