Session Chair/ Session Organizers:
1. Mr. Abhirup Khanna, Assistant Professor, UPES Dehradun
2. Dr. Divya Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Bennett University
Aim and Scope
The evolution of smart cities is set to enhance everyday things with abilities of sensation, communication, computation, and intelligence so that many tasks and processes could be simplified, efficient, and enjoyable. It consists of numerous "smart things" that can be endowed with different levels and forms of intelligence and be connected together for a network level of intelligence. At the same time, fairness and ethics in utilizing such intelligence are of extreme importance. Research on ubiquitous and trustworthy smart cities is an emerging research field covering many interdisciplinary areas that benefits humanity and will have significant societal impacts.
The session aims to provide a platform for researchers and engineers across the world to exchange and explore state-of-art advances and innovations, in areas of AI, Internet of Things and Blockchain Technology for building smart, secure, and sustainable cities. The objective of the session is to explore various areas of research wherein smart technologies like AI, IoT, and Blockchain can be integrated to facilitate creation of smart cities with the foremost goal of improving the quality of life. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below.
1) Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) using Deep learning and Internet of Things
2) Smart Medicine and Healthcare using Artificial Intelligence and IoT
3) Smart Learning and Education using AI and Blockchain
4) Smart Logistics and Retail using IoT and Blockchain
5) Smart Agriculture using AI and IoT
6) Government asset registration management with Blockchain
7) Blockchain and IoT for Travel and Transportation
8) Adoption of AI and IoT for Smart Waste Management
9) Digital identity management with blockchain
10) AI and IoT based Smart Policing Systems