Welcome to IoT 2017 !
Scope of the Symposium
The International Symposium on The Future of Internet of Things (IoT 2017) is pleased to invite you to respond to our Call for Submissions for SmartTechCon2017, to be held from 17 - 19 August 2017 at the REVA University, Bangalore, India.
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to revolutionize fields ranging from agriculture to health care to personal living by connecting the Internet to physical things. These things are embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect and exchange data.The Internet of Things allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration between the physical world and computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit. Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of almost 50 billion objects by 2020.So, this IoT Special Session is devoted to research on advanced IoT systems which provides a forum for researchers, from academia and industry, to present, discuss and understand innovative ideas and solutions related to all facets of internet-of-things. It is also an unique opportunity for professionals to both understand and disseminate cutting-edge trends and thinking, besides networking and learning from each other.
Key Points and why to submit papers and/or attend?
- A special session on latest trends, applications and products on IoT domains
- Learn about cutting edge technologies on which you can pursue higher studies or work in companies.
- Learn and understand how to make rapid prototypes
- Networking and mentoring opportunities from internationally recognized experts
- Social networking with peers
- Showcase your student project in Demo-IT competition
- Prominent International Experts as Keynote Speakers
- Many papers related to IoT and other inter-connected domains.
- Demo/Poster/Prototype presentation by Students and Companies
- Internship opportunities at IoT Start-ups in Bangalore
Chair: Mithileysh Sathiyanarayanan, City, University of London, UK.
- Advanced computation and communication systems for the IoT
- Applications and interaction for social networking using IoT
- Big Data and IoT
- Challenges and Opportunities in IoT
- Cloud Computing and IoT
- Data and Security in IoT
- Discovery of things on the Internet
- Future technologies bridging the physical and virtual worlds
- Green Internet of Things
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and IoT
- Internet of Things Architecture and System Design
- Internet of Things Device or Circuit Design
- Internet of Things for smart homes, smart cities, smart vehicles, smart transportation, smart buildings, smart environment, hospitals, office management, agriculture, industrial control, logistics and many more.
- Impacts on the security, privacy and risks on the physical world
- Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Internet of Services
- IoT analytics
- IoT architectures, platforms and applications
- IoT and Human-Data Interaction
- IoT Innovations and Technologies
- Machine to Machine Communication
- Mobile Internet of Things
- Networking and Communications in IoT
- Robustness of environmental management with the Internet of Things
- Security and Privacy in IoT (Security of Things)
- Semantic Web of Things
- Social Acceptance of IoT Systems
- Wearable Technology
- Visualisation and IoT
- VLSI Systems and IoT
Submit your paper in IEEE format. Submitted work should be original and application oriented. Acceptance will be based on reviewer's comments that will address the strong and weak aspects with suggestions to improve the work.